küche modern angebot

küche modern angebot

i read about you, you weresaying now more and more you are getting people are recognizingyou as ed sheeran. which is. >> yeah. >> james: understandable whenyou see this. >> james: how often do peoplecome up and say hey, ed, love the new single. and what do you do? >> it is kind of 50/50 now.


someone stops me f could goeither way, i could be ed or i could be me. yeah, no, i think actually leosayer came up to me and said he loved my music. of course thinking i was ed. >> james: yeah. >> and i just yeah, i playalong. >> james: you just go thanks,man. >> james: thanks man, big fanof yours too.


>> james: you made me feellike dancing. >> james: that is a leo sayersong for anyone under the age of 100. now patrick, do you ever getmistaken? is there someone you aremistaken for regularly. >> yep, very regularly and itworks in reverse too. my double is sir ben kingsly. of course we look really nothingalike at all. but it happens.


oh my god, i loved you in sexybeast. >> thank you, thank you. >> it wasn't me. >> no, ben got stopped i thinknot too long ago and said god, star trek, i love star trek,were you fantastic. and ben said i'm terribly sorry,i'm not patrick stewart. my name is ben kingsly. nothing. and then, and then he said buti'm a very good friend of


patricks. and the fan said well,congratulations on being a good friend of-- . >> james: wonderful.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: