küche mit wohnzimmer modern

küche mit wohnzimmer modern

hi everybody! this is lara and long time no see.... hehe today i'm going to film the apartment tour video i'm in front of my house door which is this! well last time i filmed a video about showing you the realistic korean house but that apartment was for one person and that was my friend's house if you guys come to korea and decide to live in a house,


you'll be living in a house just like that video! but this time i'm going to show you my real house that i live with my family in korea, an apartment is a very tall building apartment = ah pa tu (아휜횸) and also lots of korean familiesare living in apartments that's very common so let me show you the very typical korean family house but before we start,


i just want to let you know thatthis is my home-wear! i bought this like.... 10 years ago? i'm wearing this kind of pants it's very..... fluffy? soft? and very thick like a zebra ;p (let's get started!) so the first place that i want to show you is, 신발장 (shoes place)


so when you come in you should get off your shoes here you can not wear the shoes inside so from here, you'll be bare foot like me or you will wear slippers like this you can never wear shoes inside of korean house so you should put your shoes here! for next, there is a bathroomright next to the house door just like other korean apartments


i think it's a very typical structure lots of my friends have bathroomsright next to the main door this is my room and it's pretty messy as you can see firstly there's a computer that i play games a lot as you can see here, there's the overwatch headphone and right next to it, there are cosmetics this is a place i do my makeup all of these are cosmetics as you can see, it's pretty messy


but there's some orders that only i know! and behind of it, there's a bad next place is the living room it's the living room nothing special... so we sit here, and watch tv that's all...... but there's one thing that i want to tell you! this is so cool


do you have any idea what this is? so, if i want to turn on the tv without clicking the remote control i only have to say "turn on the tv" to this one!let me show you giga genie? turn on the tv! turning on the tv tada~ yes!


turn off the tv turning off the tv amazing!! right next to the living room, there's the kitchen well it's the kitchen, so you cook hereand you eat food here i don't think there's special thingsto show you here? oh maybe one thing! do you guys have any idea why we have one, andtwo refrigerators?


so this one is the main refrigerator so if you open this there's food that we're now eating but this one is called, "kimchi fridger" so it's a fridger designed for kimchi only if you open this there are kimchies all these even beneath here are all kimchi because we are koreans!


this time this is the second room it's my sister's room! my sister's not living in this house she's living in seoul, working in starbucks so there's one thing i really want to show you which i really like it's this curtain! tada~ it's so pretty! on this curtain, there are some.... star pinched marks?!?


so the lights are coming through here so it's really pretty! and next to my sister's room,now i'm in my parent's room there's just one giant bed of my parent and in there, there's a toilet for my parent and here's my mom's cosmetic table well i think that was all so for me, there's nothing special about this house it's just a very typical korean apartment


if i go to my cousin's house, my friend's house they are all living in a house like this! but there must be some interesting things for you guys so i filmed a video hope you guys enjoyed my video and did you guys liked my home-wear? hehe this is so embarrassing, but well since i was filming an apartment tour video, i wanted to be very real!


anyway i'm getting really many messages from you guys telling me that you liked my videos and that makes me so happy!! thank you for watching my video! and hopefully see you next time :p bye~


Subscribe to receive free email updates: